Friends of mine

Monday, October 25, 2010

Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland










Hi everyone, I have my new camera and have practiced for a while. The pictures are so much better, and I am sure will improve more with time. If anyone has any suggesting for a better picture, please leave me a comment.
At first I had a hard time cutting into this beautiful paper, but once I got started I just cut away. This was 8x8 paper so I decided to make it into a card so you can stand it up and see front and back. Here are a couple of close up for the detail and what is popped up. Also the inside
Here is a tag I made with some of the left over paper. Love it! Love it!
And a few more cards, sorry I just loved making this cards. See Ya tomorrow with a papertrey card for Halloween. Have a good one

1 comment:

  1. Great photos DiAnn. So much better. Gives your artwork the justice it deserves!

    ReplyDelete