Friends of mine

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank you card for Annette





Hi everyone, today is card class at Annette's always look forward to her class. Her blog Annettescreativejourney.blogspot.com is where I won the contest. I received a really cute Halloween stamp set called Spook Alley from Close to my Heart. You can purchase one from her website if you like the card.
The bat, border,the stars, the moon are in the stamp set along with some other great cute designs.
I wanted the card to be able to stand,so I covered all sides and inside of card. The card measures 3 x 53/4. I am going to try and remember to do the size of the card for you, since I love to know that when I go to other sites to get inspiration. I use some K&C paper from last year since it has the cute bats. Of course I used stickles on the bat's eyes, the stars and moon and all the items on the border on the inside page. The boo is a die and the thank you is from the new Thanksgiving circut cartridge. The orange spiderweb is a pull out for the note to Annette.Talk with you soon Have a great day with stamping in it. Di

1 comment:

  1. Better late than never DiAnn, I am just seeing this post. Thank you for this boo-tiful card. I cherish every single card you make me. Pretty soon I'm going to have to add an addition on to my scraproom to fit them all.

    ReplyDelete