Friends of mine

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 3 Papertrey Anniversary Contest





Hi everyone. Day 3 of Papertrey contest. Boy it's been fun. This card and easel card (Hope you are not tried of easel cards I love them!! It is such a great way to show the outside and inside of the card and only takes a little longer.

So I used the download from yesterday's tags and since yesterday was so busy with card class for 4 hours and Superbowl I still had the paper from yesterday. So here is my card. If you would like the recipe for the card you can leave a comment and I will post the recipe.
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
Have some great other altered items that I will be posting soon. I am sorry I am not a very good blogger, I would rather create. But I am going to try and be better and post everyday as I make cards, scrapbook pages and altered projects.
Hope everyone has a beautiful day with stamping in it. DiAnn

2 comments: