Friends of mine

Friday, February 25, 2011

Papertrey Feburary Blog Hop Challenge






Hi everyone, another wonderful month with Papertrey. We are to use scallops. I have altered a Paper container for my friend Christine's Birthday and I used scallops and a lot of papertrey dies and stamps. I hope she is to busy to look at the blog today, I do not want her to see before I give it to her, but it is so perfect for the blog hop. If you want more details leave a comment and I will give you more details. I have my granddaughter today, so will be busy with her. Can't wait to look at all the great projects. See Ya

15 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Wonderful job! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moley! The details on this are amazing, and the amount of work in this delightful project is staggering! Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, just like everything you do DiAnn. Christine will absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful work. Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so pretty! Lots of goodies on this altered container! Lovely colors. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a beautiful project! So many great details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely project! Your friend will be thrilled with it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.. great altered container... it was transformed so pretty.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness what a fabulous creation - a real labour of love your friend will absolutely be bowled over by it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful project!!! So full of amazing details!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOWZA what a fabulously beautiful and detailed gift! You won't even have to put a single thing inside! Your friend will be too busy gazing at your awesome creativity. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! All the details and colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete