Friends of mine

Monday, May 16, 2011

June Stick Pin Swap at Cricut Community





Hi everyone, here are the stick pin requirements for June.
Challenges for the month of June...
Use some unique bead caps....not just plain ones....there is shaped ones, long ones and so on....
Place some type of flower on aleast one pin in each set...it can be a charm, bead or whatever as long as its a flower
Have a hanging charm from one of your pins....
Make a stick pin with something other than beads...."no beads"...use your imagination
Make a stick pin that sparkles....

So here are my takes on it. Could be any colors

Also I made a stick pin holder, I think it turned out cute. Just used a 4" cube and covered it with fabric and flowers. I think I am going to make a new one with a shoe box, my collection is growing and I still have two months of stick pins to add when the swaps close.
Hope everyone has a great day

1 comment: