Friends of mine

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Christmas Mini album with Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
















Morning, I finally received the extra paper needed to finish the mini. I have always liked the paper, but the colors are a little hard to match, but I think it turned out good. It was fun and love to make them. My favorite thing to do. I used a few different cricut cartridges and spellbinders. Christmas Noel, Winter Frolic, Create a Critter,elegant edges. I think that is all. I used spellbinders for most of the picture frames. Papertrey for the seed packet. If you have a questions leave a comment and I will answer. Thanks for looking. See you with the next mini. I have four of them in the works. I think the cruise mini will be the next so check on back and would love to have you follow. DiAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment