Friends of mine

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Graphic 56 Old Curiosity Shoppe and Tropical Travelogue

Hi everyone, Let me just say these papers are to die for!! I had some much fun making the mini suitcase it measures 5 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 2 1/2. The curio cabinet I got at Hobby Lobby and is wood. I cut all the items from the paper and some older graphic 45 paper I had. The perfume and medicine bottles are Tim Holtz, with beads for the toppers. If you have any questions leave a comment and I will answer for you. Have a wonderful day with crafting in it. Talk with you soon, working on some other altered items and a mini album.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so lucky to have seen these amazing creations in person. I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Amazing! Wow! Speechless...

    ReplyDelete