Friends of mine

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Graphic 45 Magic of Oz Album

Hi everyone, thank you for being so patient with me. I am a creator and not a very good blogger. But I do like to share my finished projects. I had so much fun creating this Album of the Magic of Oz. I first saw the chipboard album from Leaky Shed on Jack and Cat's blog. I knew I had to make one. Because it was so thick, I made a holder for it, to make sure it stays upright. This is a very thick album and I took a picture of each page. This was not intended to have photos, instead I put famous lines from the movie Wizard of OZ in the album. If you have a questions leave a comment and I will answer you. Thanks for looking, until the next project have fun creating

4 comments:

  1. DiAnn, Like I said when I saw this in person, what a spectacular album. You are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I have seen your work but I will def. come back I LOVE your work:)

    ReplyDelete