Friends of mine

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Artiste Cricut Cartridge Bundle

Hi, its August the 15th and the amazing offer from Close to my Heart starts today, as I described in my post of yesterday.

Here is the best deal of combining all your options.
The Cricut Artiste Bundle for $99.00



which includes Three stamp set each has a value of $17.95 each
Three dimensional element chipboard sets  value of $4.95 each that coordinate with the stamp sets and Artiste Cartridge
If you bought seperately it would cost it would total 128.69
That's a great deal, here is the exciting part, you will also get until the 31st, the August stamp of the month for 5.00


Also the It's your day double stamp set for 5.00



You will also receive my cute stamp set once you place the order. (I will mail directly to you)
Boy! I can not believe all that you get to combine together until August 31st.
You can purchase this wonderful Bundle by clicking on my Close to my Heart button on the upper right hand side of the post. If you have any questions email me at Didenson@live.com

Here is a little picture of something else made off the cartridge. It is a gift card holder. What could be more perfect for the little Thank you gift. See you soon DiAnn

1 comment: