Friends of mine

Friday, August 31, 2012

Close to my Heart September Blog Hop

Hi everyone, welcome to Close to my Heart September Blog Hop, we have so many wonderful projects to show you all today. If you have been following the blog all a long and have come from Kim  you are in the right spot
http://www.creativehands-hearts.blogspot.com/2012/08/september-stamp-of-month-blog-hop.html


  The September Stamp of the month is called Fall Favorites and I have to tell you it is a favorite of mine. It's so nice to think of cool weather, warm natural colors. You can either purchase the stamp for 17.95 or you can get it for 5.00 with a 50.00 order. Also until September 30 you can also receive the double stamp set "It's your day" for 5.00. What a deal.

Well I would love to show you what I made. Here  are some tags made with the Flirty paper pack.











Also I made an easel card, which I love to make, that is just about the only kind of card I make anymore and a two page layout. Hope you enjoyed my projects!

You may purchase this great stamp set by clicking on the link at the top right corner.
Hop on over to Terry Ann who I am sure has created something great.

http://www.terryanndiack.blogspot.com/2012/08/september-stamp-of-month-blog-hop.html

22 comments:

  1. Love ALL your projects DiAnn. Welcome to your first SOTM Blog Hop. Very impressive start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice. Like the paper you chose.
    Who knew "flirty" could be so "fallish"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. It's gorgeous. Love all the details and all the pix you took! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your projects! You've done some beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how excited I was about your work - I was repeating myself!

      Delete
  5. Your projects are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your attention to detail to detail is just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything. Great job! I think all of the details on your projects are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the kind comments they are appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning beautiful all inspiring work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wow wow! What a fabulous bunch of projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous! I love how you used the unexpected paper pack, Flirty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed seeing how you used the leaves from the Harvest Happiness stamp set -- one I have to pull out and ink! Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all the comments, I thought I didn't like this paper pack at first, but soon came to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your details and color combos are outstanding! thanks so much!:)

    ReplyDelete