Friends of mine

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fairy Tree House












Hi everyone, I have been having fun creating a Fairy Tree House. I started with a large ribbon spool, a basket with moss on it, the cricut machine and paper along with flowers and odds and ends that I used to make the tree, the furniture ( table and bookcase). I made the tree using the Heritage Cricut Cartridge, cut tree #3 three times at 11 1/2 inches, then added a base with a toliet paper roll inside for shape, glued some of the branches together. Then cut over 300 leaves with the Art Philosophy Cricut. I lost count after 300. I distressed all the edges on both sides of the leaves, then just started layering them on. I made a planter box for the side of the tree house and filled with flowers. Next had to decorate the inside, made bottles for fairy dust out of beads. Made books with some book covers found on line. Was really fun hope you enjoy seeing it. If you have questions, just leave me a comment and I will answer. You can click on the picture to see more detail Talk with you soon DiAnn

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That is beautiful and I can't even imagine all the hours that went into making this. I love it and it makes me want to make one. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle, I get great pleasure from glue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Michele said! I love this tiny little world :) I want to visit it! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cindy for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete