Friends of mine

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fall Gift Box made with the Cricut


Hi, hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I have been working on some Fall projects. Boy! I can't wait to feel that beautiful fall weather. I have a gift box to show you that I made out of a large kitchen matchbox. They are so nice and sturdy, and have lots of room for gift cards, candy or any little gifts. I will be making them in a few variates as the season goes on. I am also working on a fall banner and hope to have it up on the blog early next week. You will be able to purchase the kit. In the kit will be everything you need to complete the project. I will have stamped, cut and arranged all the parts so that you can sit and enjoy putting it together with clear instructions. Everything is cut on the Cricut. I love my Cricut, do you? Until next time, have fun stamping. DiAnn

1 comment: