Friends of mine

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I am now a Close to My Heart Consultant. Let's Celebrate

I am so excited to let you know that I am now a Close to my Heart Consultant. I love to create with CTMH products; they have taken all the guess work out of designing with beautiful papers and coordinating embellishments. Now that we have Art Philosophy and Artiste Cartridges our design possibilities are endless. I am a grandmother of two beautiful girls, which you will see often, because I love to scrap them. Anyone who knows me or follows my blog know how much I love Mini Albums!!! Did I say Mini Albums!! I love them. I also love to alter items. One of the things I will be sharing is how to take a cricut cut and bring it to life. So stay in touch, but subscribing to my blog and you will never miss anything. One of the reasons I joined CTMH is because I love to share the creative process, it allows all of us to put our inner self into our creations and get a real since of accomplishment and joy. Since this is a Celebration I want to include you in the celebration also! In the month of August I am going to have a few celebrations.

The first one is if subscribe to my blog and leave me a comment letting me know you have subscribed then you will be entered into a drawing for a special stamp set that I have picked especially for you. The drawing will be held on August 15th.

The second one is with an Online Celebration Party. Order either the Artiste cartridge or the Art Philosophy on my website:
 http://dianndenson.ctmh.com/Default.aspx
then join the online Celebration at the right hand side of the my website. Be sure to push the join button to receive your free gift. Then email me with the stamp set A,B,C or D that you would like for free. This stamp set I will mail to you once our Celebration Party is over.
The Free Stamp Set available thru DiAnn Denson Independent Close to my Heart Consultant. This is not a Close to my Heart corporate special. Do you already have both or do not have a Cricut machine? Don’t worry I won’t leave you out. You can order 100.00 and email me with your choice of stamp set you would like. Also remember this will also qualify you for the Stamp of the month which is the beautiful Baroque Borders. If you have any questions email me at:
 DiDenson@live.com
 and will be happy to assist you in any way. See you tomorrow with another Celebration Special!! Until tomorrow wishing you inky hands and happy hearts. DiAnn
Here is a little sample of what can be designed with the beautiful Baroque Borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment