Friends of mine

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's Your Day

Hi everyone, Hope you are doing great and having some stamping fun. I only have two more banner kits available. If you are interested in the last two please scroll down to the next post.Thanks to all that have purchased a kit. Should you have any questions please leave a comment so I can get back to you or email me at Didenson@live.com.
Ok so on to the fun news. Starting August the 15th you can get the wonderful double set of stamps for $5.00! Yes $5.00 with a 35.00 purchase, but to make it even better for $50.00 purchase you can get the It's you day stamp set for $5.00 plus the stamp of the month for $5.00 whoo who! that is a great deal. I have something to show you that I made with the August stamp of the Month and the Artiste Cartridge.

If you are interested in this great offer, you can click on the right link to my website and on the bottom right hand side there is a join my celebration button. If you place an order with me for the above specials I will send you the cutest stamp set.

All you have to do is  place the order and I will send it to you.
So for $60.00 plus shipping and tax you get the products you love plus the August stamp of the month, a double D stamp set (that sounds funny!) and the stamp set that I will mail to you. So let me show you the wonderful set that Close to my Heart is offering.

And here is the Beautiful August stamp of the month



Here is what I made with the Artiste Cartridge, some Colonial White cardstock
and the August Stamp of the month and the wonderful black Tuelle that we have.



If you have any questions please ask. Thanks for joining me today
 and I will be posting some more great projects using the Artiste Cartridge.
I still have the Artiste special going thru the end of the month.
Hope to see you back here soon with inky hands. DiAnn



1 comment:

  1. Hello mates, hoω iѕ all, and what you ԁeѕіrе to say on thе toρic of this pοst,
    in my vіew іtѕ асtually awеsome fоr mе.

    http://bethel.patch.com/eventѕ/merlіn-season-5-episode-8-the-holloω-queen-watch-it-foг-free-online-ѕtream
    Also visit my blog ... Watch Merlin Season 5 Episode 8 Online

    ReplyDelete