Friends of mine

Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Artiste Cricut Cartridge from CTMH

Hi, glad your back for my second day of Celebration, If you missed it yesterday, scroll down to see the gifts I have for you.



Today I want to celebrate by offering a PDF to make these Beautiful Christmas trees on the Artiste Cartridge. You will recieve the PDF will full instructions to make the trees, once a 25.00 order is placed on my website or online gathering, you will need to email me your email address to send the PDF.
Didenson@live.com
Also should you have any questions while assembling, you can email for additional assistance.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, they were so much fun. The Artiste Cricut cartridge is amazing!

      Delete
  2. What a cute and unusual design. While very embellished, they seem simple enough to mass produce. Don't you love making Christmas cards? I do. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they should be easy to mass produce.I love all Holidays, but Christmas is my favorite. Thanks

    ReplyDelete