Friends of mine

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Flirty Fall Two Page Layout Kit

Hi, I wanted to let you know that I will have the two page layout with everything cut and directions so you can put it right together by this Friday the 8th. If you would like to purchase this two page layout email me at Didenson@live.com. The cost is 12.50 and shipping is 6.00. Let me know if you have any questions. This was such a fun and creative page with the wonderful fall colors with the Flirty paper pack from Close to my Heart, the September stamp of the month "Fall Favorites" and plenty of room for pictures of fall events. Remember you can always add the flip flaps if you want more pictures. I can add flip flaps to your kit, just let me know when you contact me that you want them. Here are the pictures again of the layout







Kits are Sold Out





2 comments:

  1. Your Flirty layout is wonderful!! I love all the details and embellishments that you chose to use. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete