Friends of mine

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween cards, tags and embellishments

Hi, I have a few Halloween items to share with you today. Getting ready for the October CTMH Blog hop tomorrow.
I used CTMH Moonlight and Spellbound workshop paper along with the stamps set Magic Potions.
I have two embellishment kits 10.00 includes mailing available if you are interested email me at Didenson@live.com
If you are interested in purchasing the cards just email me they are 5.00 each plus shipping. I will also combine any layouts, cards to ship together if you notify me instead of using the paypal button. Hope you enjoy getting ready for Halloween. I can't believe tomorrow is October 1st, where has this year gone.

Embellishment kit ready to add to cards or layouts







Thanks for looking, I will be back tomorrow with the October Stamp of the Month Blog hop, don't miss it, going to be lots of great blogs to look at.  Until then I think I will get my hands inky. DiAnn

1 comment: