Friends of mine

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Halloween mini album made with Artiste Cartridge








Hey everyone, I have a cute little halloween mini to share with you today. The pages are cut on the Artiste Cricut cartridge and the matching chipboard. I used Moonlight and Spellbound paper from Close to my Heart. These are fun little mini albums to make. You can purchase the supplies from my online gathering. Just click on the upper right hand corner and join the gathering. Let me know if you have any questions.Hope everyone has a great day with inky hands. DiAnn

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! You've done such a cute job with this mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute album...where did you get the music paper? And where do I find those cute Halloween trinkets? You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music paper is from Echo Park chillingsworth. It has 6 different sheets of music on it. As far as the trinkets go I just collect charms and beads all the time and have quite a bit.It is all put on one tim holtz chain and attached to the rings. Thanks hope you decide to make one they are so fun. DiAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is absolutely stunning! You are an inspiration and thanks for sharing your great artwork. Fantastic thumbs up!! Emmy :)

    ReplyDelete