Friends of mine

Friday, September 14, 2012

Halloween Wall Hanging

Hi everyone,
I wanted to share the Halloween Wall Hanging that we are doing in the September Workshop.
It was so much fun to create the layers of Halloween goodies. I used the Artiste, October 31, Chic &Scary, Mini Monsters, Happy Hautings Cricut cartridges. I used the New Bracket frame from CTMH. Cardstock is from CTMH as well as the Mummy stamp from the workshop on the go. The flowers are cut from the paper in the Spellbound workshop from CTMH. If you would like directions to make this project just purchase the bracket frame or at least 10.00 from my website. Click on the button in the top right hand corner and join the online gathering make the purchase then I will email you the directions.
Hope you enjoy looking at it. See you soon I have a layout made with the Avonlea Paper Pack.
See you soon. Wishing you inky hands and happy hearts. DiAnn






8 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the spooky house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning spooky masterpiece. Love all the attention to details.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot believe that you only have 4 comments. This is SPOOKTACKULAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so neat! I just love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cartridge was used to make the "Happy Halloween logo? I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Hauntings. With a 10.00 purchase on my CTMH website I will email you the complete directions. Thanks for the nice comments.

      Delete