Friends of mine

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Moonlight Halloween two page layout

Hi everyone, I have a really cute two page layout today. The paper is the Moonlight paper pack from Close to my Heart. Fun! Fun! Fun!
The haunted assortment pack  Z1741 from the catalog has the cutest skulls and all those adhesive backed button. So Cool.
I will be selling the kit for 12.50 and 6.00 shipping, it will have everything cut and ready to go.



Thanks for taking the time to look today. I love Halloween, so much fun to make goodies. I am finishing up a mini album will post in the next few days. See you soon, keep those hands inky. DiAnn





Bat cut on Artiste




Thanks for looking hope you enjoy the layout.  Kits are sold out








 

4 comments:

  1. DiAnn, that is so cute. I love your journal spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My GOSH! DiAnn's kits are fantastic, she puts so much work and pride into them. They are easy to complete, she does so much to them, you can complete a layout in less than 20 minutes that looks like you spent HOURS creating. If you haven't bought any of her kits, you need to! Beautiful work. Thank you DiAnn!!! Keep it coming. Emmy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mu gosh this is SO adorable!!!! I am in love with this layout.

    ReplyDelete