Friends of mine

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Centerpiece

Hi, boy am I having fun with Halloween and Christmas.

First I just want to let you know that we only have a few kits left  for the Holiday Workshop. If you have any questions about them please email me at Didenson@live.com

So on to the fun. I use many different labels for the bottles. Digi prints from Alpha Stamps and Potion Labels from CTMH. Which you can purchase thru my button at the top right hand corner just join the gathering and purchase the stamp set. I will email you directions to make the bottle once you have purchased the stamp set. If you would like a kit to make one, email me with the bottle that you would like and I will email you the cost and shipping and answer any questions. I hope you enjoy looking! Keep your hands inky. DiAnn
















Which bottle is your favorite? I think mine is the black widow, I love the purple bottle with the black of the web and spider.  thanks again for looking See you soon

2 comments: