Friends of mine

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Holiday Workshop and Silent Auction

Hi, tomorrow is the Holiday Workshop, we have been working very hard to have an amazing, fun day to bring in the Holiday Season. I made a Christmas Mini Album to auction off for Operation Smile. Operation Smile is a wonderful Charity that we as Consultants with Close to my heart sponser. You can find out more about the Charity by going to Close to my heart website linked above.
I thought you might like to see it. If you would be interested in bidding on it, the starting bid is 25.00
How it will work is you will email me with your highest bid. I will write it on the silent auction sheet tomorrow and if you have bid the highest price I will send you a paypal invoice for that amount plus shipping. 100% of the money goes to the Charity. I have donated the supplies and time to make it. I really love to make mini album so it was done with love.



















Thanks for taking the time to look and hopefully you would love to bid on the mini in the silent auction. Keep those hands inky. DiAnn
You can reach me at Didenson@live.com
The mini will ship out Tuesday once the highest bid is received.
Also we have made two additional kits if you are interested in them.

3 comments:

  1. Love how detailed all of your work is! I'm tend to spend a lot of time adding details to my work too. However, yours is over the top. Your new follower, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maureen, glad you are following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Emmy for your winning bid on the Album 75.00 to a wonderful Charity Operation Smile. Hope the Album holds your most beautiful Christmas memories. Thanks to everyone that bid. DiAnn

    ReplyDelete