Friends of mine

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

La Belle Vie Paris Love two page layout

Hi everyone, First I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and wish you Bountiful Blessings.

I have been having fun with the La Belle Vie paper pack this week. I think everyone loves this paper. Oh my! so many things you can do with it.

If you would like the directions for this layout just purchase the paper pack or any 10.00 purchase and I will email you the directions. Be sure to join the gathering at the bottom of the CTMH webpage in order to qualify for this offer. You can get there by clicking on the button in the top right hand corner.

I have a paypal button at the bottom if you would like to purchase a kit. The kit has everything cut, stamped and ready to assemble with full instructions. The kit is 12.50 and shipping is 7.50. Sorry shipping has gone up.








Thanks for visiting. Hope you enjoyed the layout. Keep those hands inky. Blessings to you and yours.DiAnn

Kits are sold out






5 comments:

  1. Ooh la la, that's pretty. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving holiday to you and yours. Layout makes me wish I could visit Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to mу father whο shared with me abоut
    this webpagе, this website іs in fact awesome.
    Pinoy Videographer
    Here is my blog :: Debut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there very cool web ѕite!! Mаn .
    . Excellent .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I am satisfied to seek out a lot of helpful info here in the submit, we'd lіke develop
    mоre techniques οn this regard, thanks for sharіng.

    . . . . .http://bethel.patch.сom/events/last-man-ѕtаnding-seаson-2-episodе-4-eԁs-twicе-ex-wife-watch-it-for-fгee-online-stream
    Look into my homepage ... Last Man Standing Season 2 Episode 4

    ReplyDelete