Friends of mine

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Friends Always using Flirty Paper from CTMH

Hey everyone, I have a new two page layout for you today. This will probably be my last for a while. Have some family health stuff going on, so not sure how much time I will have. I do have some ideas for Valentines pages so if time permits I will bring them to you. When I first saw the Flirty paper line I thought " What am I going to do with this" it has turned out to be one of my favorites. I have a few kits for sale 15.00 and 7.50 shipping, you may purchase with the paypal button below. If you want to purchase more than one of the kits that I have for sale please email me and we can work out the shipping for more that one kit. Kits are sold out thank you. Directions are still available. Once I get the notice I will email you the directions. Should you have any questions just email me at Didenson@live.com




You will need a few cartridges for this layout. Artist, Art Philosophy, Walk in the garden, Spring Cottage.
If you do not have some of the cartridges and want to purchase just he cuts you don't have email me and we can talk about the cost for me to make just the cuts for you. Wishing you a wonderful day and inky hands DiAnn
Directions still available 
$ 5.00


5 comments:

  1. Diann - this is gorgeous! The fence, the tree, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout. Love that fence, but the tree is awesome, too, with all the flowers. No one has shown the beauty of Flirty the way you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man ... I just created a Flirty layout that made me pretty happy! BUT this is amazing ... gotta make that tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout DiAnn....hope everything is ok with the family, our prayers and thoughts will be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fence and tree-- awesome job. Maureen

    ReplyDelete