Friends of mine

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just for fun


Hey everyone, I love to just play sometimes it makes the heart so content. Using up scraps from all the Christmas projects. Hey do you all love crazy quilts?? I was looking on Pintrest ( talk about spending time doing nothing but looking!) and I saw all these beautiful and creative crazy quilts and I thought why can't I do that with paper. So I gave it a try not quite the same but still fun. So here are some pictures of fun tags and atc's. I will be back later today with a new two page layout. See ya soon. Keep those hands inky DiAnn









Here are a few fall ATC's I didn't post.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects. I was going to say that I like your tags best, but then I saw that house scene card...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Casandra you are always so sweet. DiAnn

    ReplyDelete