Friends of mine

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Valentine Village

Hi everyone, hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. I did and am ready to tackle the redoing of my office it is in need of some parting of goodies, which is very hard for me to do. Over the holiday as I was blogging along I came upon Anita Huston's Christmas Hood(Village). You can see it here.I was so inspired by it, I just keep looking and looking at it. I wanted to make it sooooo bad, but because I really had all of my Christmas complete I didn't. Then I thought why not make it for Valentines Day. So I made a Village all dressed up for Valentines Day.










Thank you Anita for the inspiration! This little village was so much fun. I am thinking about sell the individual houses as kits. Is any one interested in making the houses? Are you ready for Valentines? Will post some paper crazy quilted Valentines tomorrow. Until then keep those hands inky and have fun. DiAnn

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Love that these are 3D houses! Awesome idea to use Valentines!!! Thank you for the shout out! Many successes to you! Happy New Year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from the cricut mb. WHO those houses are just as pretty as can be!!! GREAT job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for such nice comments DiAnn

    ReplyDelete