Friends of mine

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Simon Says HEART Challenge I say when Tim meets Dylusions equals LOVE

Hey Everyone, I am playing along with Simon Says Challenge. I had so much fun with the Tim Holtz minis and Dyan's Dylusion stamps. Perfect for Valentines Day. I made tags and then used the easel die to attach to the back so they would stand. Any of you that have been following me know how much I love easel cards and love to make tags. They are such cute little works of Art, so I wanted them to be able to be seen and not just layed down.

I am entering this in Tim's February Tags also. I did not have all of the parts that Tim used, so went with what I had.
If you have any questions just leave a comment and I will answer. . I am going to give away  3 of my quilted hearts. If you are interested in one, email me at Didenson@live.com letting me know and I will draw three names on Tuesday and get them off to you. Thanks for taking the time to look and keep those hands inky DiAnn

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours and love the Dyan touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous tags!! So very pretty!! Great work!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and pretty in one :D
    HUGS, Avalonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so festive! A keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for such nice comments. DiAnn

    ReplyDelete